AGREEMENT OF SALE OF SHIH TZU
This is an agreement for the sale of a Shih Tzu Puppy.
Puppies Date of Birth
To (Dam’s Name)
By (Sire’s Name)
Registered litter number
Between (“Breeder”) Denise and (“Buyer”)
The condition of this sale is as follows:
1. The Buyer agrees that this puppy will always receive prompt top-notch medical care.
2. The buyer agrees that this puppy will never be sold, leased or given to any pet shop, animal shelter, research laboratory or similar facility. Should buyer decide they no longer want the puppy/dog they are to notify the breeder immediately.
3. To the best of breeder’s knowledge and belief, this puppy is in good health at the time of sale. Breeder guarantees that this puppy has been seen by Breeder’s veterinarian and is healthy at the time of purchase. No further health guarantee is made or implied. Buyer’s veterinarian has 48 hours to see puppy from time of delivery. If at this time, Buyer’s veterinarian finds that this puppy has a congenital defect that is life threatening and is unfit for purchase, Buyer MUST meet Breeder at the same meeting place where delivery occurred so Breeder can have this puppy examined by a veterinarian of their choice. No treatment can be made on this pup without written authorization from the Breeder. If Breeder’s veterinarian concurs with Buyer’s veterinarian, then Buyer has choice to either keep said pup or wait for a replacement pup from the next available litter. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL BREEDER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR VETERINARY BILLS THAT THE BUYER HAS INCURRED. No monies will be refunded. This is a puppy replacement guarantee only. Breeder has one year to provide a replacement pup of equal value. Any legal action must be handled in Sussex County, NJ.
4. This guarantee does not cover minor conditions such as hernias, open fonts, pinched nostrils, hypoglycemia, coccidia or giardia.
5. This contract is not transferable to a third party should Buyer sell or give the puppy to someone else.
6. This puppy is sold as “Pet Quality” but may have “Show Potential”. However, since puppies change, as they mature, Breeder cannot guarantee color, size or temperament after said puppy is in the care of the Buyer.
7. If placed as a breeding dog: Seller is not responsible for the bitches or sires ability to breed or the quality of pups or size of the litters. It is the buyer’s sole responsibility for bills incurred from breeding this dog.
8. Special terms: Puppy is being sold with limited AKC registration and is not to be used for breeding.
BUYER’S SIGNATURE indicates that the buyer has received and discussed this contract with Breeder and is in full agreement to its terms and conditions.
Buyer’s Signature ____________________________________________
Breeder’s Signature: Denise ______________________________
Breeder’s Phone Number: 973-222-0156
Email Address: email@example.com